WHATS DIFFERENT AT THE BULL DURING COVID-19
The Bull Inn may look a little different to the last time you visited us, but we hope it will still feel the same. Our amazing team will continue to be the people delivering the same attention to detail and personalised service that you are used to here at The Bull Inn. We want to reassure you that we’re putting measures in place to keep you and our teams safe so that you can confidently enjoy your visit to us.
Like a lot of other businesses, we have had a very tough time over the last three months. Having not been eligible for any government support we have had it particularly hard with the building still costing us each month to simply sit with it closed. But we won’t let this beat us and our motto courtesy of Big G (gone but never forgotten) is “NEVER EVER QUIT”.
Due to our team getting used to the new “normal” and also the social distancing aspect some things may take a little longer than you are used to. We are working under extremely difficult circumstances with lots of new laws and regulations imposed on us. Your kindness, compassion and patience will go a long way.
There has been lots of hard work during lockdown to make the amazing space we have at The Bull work for the new “normal”. There are some amazing dining cabins that we just know you are going to love!
We are really proud that our strength got us through the first battle and now we anxiously move onto the next part of our battle – we love the fact you are all part of this journey with us.
- You must respect the current social distancing guidelines at all times – even if you don’t think its important, we do and so will most of our customers
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entry to the building, toilet areas and other various locations – please use this little and often
- Our team have been fully briefed and completed learning modules on safe working with COVID-19 guidelines
- Disinfecting all public touch points at least every half hour
- We prefer you to pay using contactless technology as much as possible
EATING AND DRINKING WITH US
- Menus will be available online – we do have single use paper copies but would prefer you to use the electronic version
- We have built 4 new dining cabins out in our courtyard – each of these will seat 8 / 10 people so you can dine al fresco even when it’s a bit less summery
- We have installed protective screens at the bar
- All guests must be shown to a table and are not at this stage able to approach the bar to be served – please bear with us and we will come to you
- Tables will not be laid in advance – we will provide fully wrapped cutlery when you order
STAYING WITH US
We have had to make a few changes in the bedrooms of our fantastic Inn for now to ensure safety of the guests and our team and also to maintain the highest levels of hygiene possible.
- We have installed a protective screen at reception
- Our rooms are left as long as possible between guests with windows wide open to ensure fresh air circulation.
- We have implemented a even more rigorous cleaning programme in guest bedrooms to include deep sanitising all the touch points
- We have removed soft furnishings from the bedrooms where possible
- We are reducing the use of printed material and where possible replacing with electronic versions
- We have removed tea / coffee supplies from the room but we can supply these in individual serves
- We will automatically charge your card on the day of arrival for accommodation and additional reserved products to reduce interaction at check-in.
- We will not enter or service your bedroom once you have arrived. If you are comfortable and would like your towels or linen refreshed, you can request this with reception.
All procedures and policies will be constantly reviewed and updated where necessary in line with government guidelines. We will try an evolve into the “normal” service as soon as we safely can.