WHATS DIFFERENT AT THE BULL DURING COVID-19
Things have changed so much since March 2020. Since then we have been continually adapting, learning and developing in order to exceed requirements to keep our team & guests save.
Things sometimes take a little longer than they used to, please be patient and respectful.
- All guests are asked to wear a mask on arrival, the only time it can be removed is when sat at a table (medical exemptions apply)
- Currently the maximum table size inside or outside is 6
- Each guest will be asked to check in using the NHS Covid app – please download this before arrival so we can get you checked in quickly and efficiently
- You must respect the current social distancing guidelines at all times – even if you don’t think it is important, we do and so will most of our customers
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entry to the building, toilet areas and other various locations – please use this little and often
- We will be disinfecting all public touch points regularly
- We prefer you to pay using contactless technology as much as possible
- Please observe the one-way system in place at ALL times
EATING AND DRINKING WITH US
- Menus will be available online – we do have single use paper copies but would prefer you to use the electronic version
- We have built 4 new heated dining cabins out in our courtyard – please call to make a reservation
- We have installed protective screens at the bar
- We will seat all guests & provide full table service. Please do not swap tables or seat yourself outside.
- Tables will not be laid in advance – we will provide fully wrapped cutlery when you order
STAYING WITH US
We have had to make a few changes in the bedrooms of our fantastic Inn for now to ensure safety of the guests and our team and also to maintain the highest levels of hygiene possible.
- We have installed a protective screen at reception
- Our rooms are left as long as possible between guests with windows wide open to ensure fresh air circulation. This does mean that your room is cooler than usual when you arrive and you may see some debris around the window area on a windy day.
- We have implemented an even more rigorous cleaning programme in guest bedrooms to include deep sanitising all the touch points
- We have removed soft furnishings from the bedrooms where possible
- We are reducing the use of printed material and where possible replacing with electronic versions
- We have removed tea / coffee supplies from the room but these are available at reception – just help yourself
- We will automatically charge your card on the day of arrival for accommodation and additional reserved products to reduce interaction at check-in.
- We will not enter or service your bedroom once you have arrived. If you are comfortable and would like your towels or linen refreshed, you can request this with reception.
All procedures and policies are being constantly reviewed and updated where necessary in line with government guidelines. We will try an evolve into the “normal” service as soon as we safely can. If you see something you think we can do better, please just ask to speak to a manager.
It’s tuff out here, but one thing is for sure we will “NEVER EVER QUIT”.
Don’t forget all these rules are to keep YOU safe, we didn’t make the rules, we are doing what the Government are asking us to – if you don’t agree with the rules, do write to your local MP.
Your kindness, compassion and patience will go a long way.